Monday, May 20, 2013

We Survived Five Months


Bailey really has been such a great baby.  The first couple of months were rough, but that could have been partially my fault too since I had no idea what I was doing.  But these last couple of months have been so fun!  Not that there aren't moments where I'm exhausted and counting down the seconds until Nate comes home, but there are also moments that are just so fun that make me never want her to grow up.    We spend lots of our day taking pictures and so here are a few fun events from the last month in no particular order (mostly because I don't remember what happened when).

1. Many more Sunday outfits and Bailey helped me celebrate my first mother's day.  The last two weeks she has been awesome at church and actually just let us sit and hold her instead of making us pace the halls.





Bailey's favorite part about Sunday is that she gets to eat her dresses.
They are much easier to eat than her onesies.

Mother's Day 2013


 2. Bailey started solids





Notice how our first attempt was post bath time, while she was in her pajamas and a bib.

This quickly became a pre-bath, no clothes routine.
I don't think she likes the cereal but she sure does love trying to scoot her Bumbo off the table.
That food doesn't look too appealing.  I would probably try to dodge the spoon too.

So happy!


3. Bailey loves playing with toys now.

This is probably her favorite toy at the moment.
The batteries are starting to die and I haven't decided yet if I will replace them or not...


 4. Bailey went swimming for the first time.

She cried at first

But she had fun once she got used to the water.
5. Baby Cami arrived.

This is Nate's next door neighbor growing up in Utah and now co-worker.
We love having so many babies around here for Bailey to play with :)



No comments:

Post a Comment