Sunday, January 23, 2011

Howdy!

This week has blown by quickly, and I haven't started school yet!  My first day of class will be on Wednesday, because we are celebrating MLK day, so I get the day off, and I don't have classes on Tuesday.  I'm excited for my schedule this semester.

This is my schedule.  Mondays will be very long and busy, but I have a good schedule for my job at The Association of Former Students and more time during the day to study than I did last semester, so I think it will work out okay.  I'm very excited for my Higher Education Law class.  The professor has emailed us, and it sounds like the class will be a lot of work, but very rewarding.

This last week Andrea and I went to a Texas A&M basketball game.

We loved the stadium!

The seats were so comfortable.  It was like the movie theater seats.  And we were on the second level, so it's not like we had close seats or anything like that.  All of the seats were nice.  The student sections were crazy!  A&M places the students behind the baskets, and the yell leaders would lead the students during free throws to try and mess up the opposing team.  At certain points while the other team was shooting free throws, A&M students would sit in their seats, and right before the player shoots, the students would jump up.  I'm convinced the students are the reason that the opposing team missed so many free throws. 

Andrea made her delicious mint brownies last night.  These brownies are better (in my opinion) than the BYU mint brownies.  They are delicious!  We keep improving our cooking skills and meal selection.  This last week Andrea made a soup for the first time.  It was so good that we decided to try another new soup this week.  Because I don't have work or school tomorrow, I'll try my hand in the kitchen.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment